You Can Make It, Inc. was started in 1994 with the sole intent of creating sewers. We have structured our business to make this as easy as possible for anyone to learn to sew, and also for others to teach sewing. We have always, and will continue to, adhere to our company creed to maintain our original goal.
What you have been given is God’s gift to you, what you give is your gift to God!
The YOU CAN MAKE IT Company Creed…
It is our mission to deliver a high quality product that fulfills our teachers & students requirements. We do this by adhering to the following philosophies:
- Customers: We must all work to satisfy the customer. You are our customer. If we don’t take care of the customer, somebody else will.
- Quality: True quality is designed, and controlled, not merely inspected, into a product.
- Productivity: We must invest our effort and time to be as productive as possible.
- Improvement: We believe in the process of continuous improvement. It is the relentless quest for a better way, the challenge of higher and higher quality. It is not perfection, but rather the pursuit of it.
- Teamwork: We strive to work together as a spirited team in an environment of trust, cooperation, mutual respect, understanding and support of the needs of others.
- Ethics: We strive to maintain the highest standards of honesty and integrity in all facets of our life.