Additional information about the ‘Learn to Sew’ series
– Learn the latest tricks, short cuts & techniques. We made sewing fun… and easy!
– We build skills in the correct progression! Teaching you: WHAT you should be taught, WHEN you should be taught and ALL you should be taught about sewing!
– We leave NOTHING out, even where to put that first pin! Every detail is covered, explained and shown.
This is a hands on program, you will learn by doing, not by lecturing. In each Level you will complete a garment. There is a pattern requirement and a fabric requirement. We use commercial patterns and again you may choose what you like.
We will meet all your needs so that you can learn how to sew. You have the choice of purchasing your pattern and fabric from your local fabric store or from some of the best suppliers in the industry, that are working in cooperation with us.
We will tell you specifically what you need to start sewing, how to get it, & where to get it at your convenience.
Not only do we teach ALL sewing skills, Level 2 will start building your alteration skills. By the time you complete Level 7 of our You Can Make It ‘Learn to Sew’ Program, you will be considered an expert sewer. So, we will not only teach you how to sew but make sure that You Can Make It.
For more detail of what you will learn in the 7 Levels of the ‘Learn to Sew’ series and to view some video clips, Click Here.
To find a location near you that offers our ‘Learn to Sew’ videos, Click Here.
To print out an order form (.pdf file), Click here. Then either fax to us at (610) 760-9192 ,mail to our main offices, or call us at: 610-760-1908.
Our videos are available through:
– Our Main Office / Online Store
– Any of our Licensed You Can Make It Teachers. (National & International).
– Your local fabric store. (If not available at your local fabric store, be sure to ask them when they will be available!)